Your new assistant works in an office with many security advantages:
- Each assistant is carefully screened and must pass a background check.
- Our non-disclosure agreement assures you we will not share any information with anyone outside of our company.
- No one outside of our office has access to your information (files, documents, emails, contacts, etc.). We use state of the art security software to prevent spyware or computer viruses. Our office does not store any important information on our computers. Instead confidential information is stored in our secured network.
- Any printed materials are shredded before being sent for recycling.
- For extra security, we also suggest sharing passwords with our assistants through programs like LastPass.
We will do our best to arrange your assistant’s workload to make sure they are available for you. However, check with us as it is a case-by-case basis.
We prefer not to track hours, but progress. We send you daily reports with all of the activities your assistant has worked on and what tasks are pending. Additionally if you want we can send you a weekly report on all the time dedicated to your tasks (hourly plans).
All of the assistants have experience using Microsoft Office and most are proficient in CRMs such as Basecamp, Infusionsoft, Zendesk, etc. Depending on your requirements, some assistants can use accounting software, design software, programming environments, CMSs, etc. To discuss further, call us directly to (305) 507-8406 or email us to [email protected].
Yes, your hours expire and do not roll over to the next billing period. They must be used during the 30-days that your contract includes. We suggest using them at a rate of 1 hour/day to ensure full use of your purchased time.
Our virtual assistants are part of a very diverse team. When you sign up you will be asked the skills you require your assistants to have. This way we can find a great match for you. They also have neutral English accents and backgrounds in various areas like sales, marketing, social media, and many others.
Yes, each client is assigned one fully bilingual English/Spanish virtual assistant, hand-picked from a pool of reliable, trustworthy, and experienced professionals.
If your virtual assistant is on vacation or sick, his/her supervisor will be there to assist you.
Get started toward a new level of productivity.
Talk with one of our experts today about getting started with your own virtual assistant.