Do you start your day without any willingness to accomplish something? Well… we are very happy to provide you with 5 steps to beat these morning blues and try to do more – and doing it the best you can – every day.
1. Keep yourself organized. Keep the personal items that you’ll need during the week by your side so you do not lose them. Do this at least once a month or at the end of every week. This will help you keep things organized and you’ll never be cluttered again!
2. Avoid sleeping in or staying up too late during the weekend. Psychologists recommend a healthy 8 hours of daily rest, so that your body can replenish all the energy spent during the day; don’t forget to organize your bedtime routine so you’ll wake up with a lot more energy.
3. Eat nutritiously throughout the weekend. Try to limit junk food snacks and visits to fast-food joints. Food is an important part of the routine and you need for your body to work 100% every day. A balanced diet will make your body obtain all the nutrients you need during the day. Stay healthy!
4. Start your everyday positively. Waking up cranky or tired on a day where you’ll be going back to routines is not going to help you escape the morning blues. Thinking positively upon waking up is always the best way to start a day. This might sound like a cliche, granted, but the power of positivity goes a long way.
5. Look forward to the next weekend. By now, start planning your next weekend – have a blast with friends, prioritize work meetings or even cancel any events so you can take the day off to yourself. Do not forget to smile, appreciate the life you have and keep your body and mind in an optimal state to do well your tasks for the week – Productivity at its best!